At The Insurance Market we understand your farm is more than your home, it’s your livelihood, which is why it deserves special protection. We’re dedicated to insuring your farm and everything on it and our insurance specialists focus on your individual needs.
We work with you to find the right policy and price options for your farm. The right farm policy can make sure your equipment, buildings, and even lost income are covered in the event of an accident.
We are licensed in 17 states with 5 locations on the Eastern Shore. We can design a specific policy to give you the options of coverage in the following areas:
- Farm Owners Insurance – a comprehensive policy to cover your farm and home
- Farm Livestock Insurance – covers the value and health of your animals
- Equine Insurance – protect your investment against financial loss due to injury, loss of use, infertility or death
- Farm Equipment Insurance – covers cost of replacing your farm equipment
- Farm Dwelling Insurance – safeguards your residence and rental properties against damage expenses
- Farm Structures Insurance – protects against loss to buildings and property
- Farm Auto Insurance – coverage for your personal truck, animal trailers and other vehicles
- Farm Umbrella Insurance – keep your farm business up and running
- Farm Liability Insurance – coverage for claims of property damage or bodily injury to others on your farm